Annapurna Sanctuary trekking – a tea house trek in wonderful Annapurna region
Our Annapurna sanctuary trek is one of the finest 2 weeks tea house trek in Annapurna region. This trek leads to the fabulous high mountains amphitheater also known as Annapurna base camp. The trekking route passes through many varied climatic condition from sub tropical to alpine. Thus inevitably the vegetation changes accordingly giving trekkers a wonderful variety of flora and fauna. You will meet many different ethnic groups – it is rather like trekking through a live, open museum. You will experience some of the diverse but equally friendly people and cultures of Nepal.
Trekking to Annapurna Sanctuary – a most picturesque trek in Himalaya
This Annapurna sanctuary trek starts with gradually ascend through the beautiful varied landscape of cultivated terraced field and lust forest of oaks, magnolia and mostly huge and dense rhododendron trees. The early morning hike to Poon hill (3230 meter) will give you the best possible panoramic sunrise view on whole fabulous Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. This hike also allow time of proper acclimatisation on the way to Sanctuary. The combination of tiny thatch-roofed villages set among the narrow terraced fields with the backdrop of stunning snow-capped mountain ranges makes it is one of the most picturesque treks in the Himalayas.
We continue the Annapurna sanctuary trek following the beautiful green Modi Khola valleys. The valley surrounded by spectacular towering peaks and sheer high rock walls with gushing sparkling waterfalls tumbling down into the roaring river below. We ascend to fascinating Machhapuchhare Base Camp beyond that the valley widens as it reach the lateral moraine of Annapurna south glacier. The mountain views are simply breathtaking from here. Hiumchuli, Annapurna south, Annapurna I, Annapurna III, Gangapurna, Macchapuchhare (Fishtail) complete a fabulous panorama. A further gradual 3 hours steady climbing and you will reach Annapurna Base Camp. A vast spectacular natural alpine amphitheater of spell bound surrounding of the Annapurna sanctuary. A truly wonderland of glistering peaks, snowfields and glaciers – an unforgettable Himalayan paradise.
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu / Pokhara on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Open and Choice Full board meals while on Annapurna Sanctuary trekking.
- Accommodation in comfortable lodge or Tea house.
- Welcome dinner with ethno cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Free use of quality trekking gear - sleeping bag, fleece liner, down jacket, duffle bag etc on trip.
- Professional local trekking group leader well trained in Wilderness First Aid along with comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Trekking guides and other support staff for the Annapurna sanctuary trek.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Annapurna Sanctuary trek map.
- Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and other required trekking gear for porters.
- Mountain Monarch T-shirts.
- Comprehensive pre - departure information and trip dossiers
- Trekking permit, Annapurna conservation entry fees required for Annapurna sanctuary trekking
- Nepal entry Visa fees
- International Airfare
- Your Travel Insurance
- Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of a personal nature like postage and laundry
The given prices are per person and exclude international flights. Given below are the departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable then please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on