- 10 days trip with 05 days trek to the foothill of Annapurnas with great panorama view from Poon hill at 3230 meter.
- Explore the wonder of lake city of Pokhara and sights and sounds of Kathmandu wonders.
Poon Hill Ghorepani Trekking is one of the finest short trips in Nepal in discovering the Annapurna region wonder. After exploring the historical sites of Kathmandu we drive to Pokhara, Annapurna trekking stating point. Annapurna region has dramatic Himalayan vistas of some of the most beautiful and the highest mountains situated in the central part of Nepal. From Pokhara at 950 m the trail rises to just over 3220 meters at Poon Hill via the dramatic village of Ghandruk, Tadapani and lust forest of rhododendron.
Due to this variation on altitudinal range and an unusual geographical and climatic mix, walking in this Ghandruk – Poon hill – Ghorepani section is a naturalists’ paradise. The panoramic views of Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I(8091m), Machhapuchhre (6993m), Manaslu(8157m) and other numerous mountains from Poon Hill are majestic. This Annapurna Poon hill Ghorepani trip also unfolds views of the world’s deepest valley, Kali Gandaki, which lies in between Annapurna I (8091 meters) and Dhaulagiri I (8167 meters).
- Private Arrival / Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on twin share BB basis as itinerary.
- Full board meals while trekking (breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
The given prices are per person and exclude international flights. Given below are the departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable then please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on