- Transportation on both Domestic and International flights on both Arrival & Departure
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu or Pokhara. Bed / Breakfast basis on a twin sharing room.
- Half day guided city tour.
- Trekking / TIMS permit, national park entry fees, conservation fees.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Choice of comfy Teahouse or tented camp as per the trek.
- Free use of quality trekking gear like sleeping bag, down jacket fleece liner ect.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to preferred destination as per the itinerary.
- Certified and knowledgeable local trekking group leader.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) on high altitude and climbing trips.
- An all-inclusive First Aid Kit.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Porters’ Clothing.
- Peak Permit Royalty fees on climbing expedition trips
- Government acknowledged Climbing Certificates to the successful climbers, applicable only in climbing trips.
- Nepal visa fees.
- All personal expenses including Food while in Kathmandu/Pokhara and while on trek
- International flight fares.
- Medical examination or emergency rescues.
- Staff Tipping.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu on early arrival.
- Travel or medical insurance.
GECKOS (facility on Australian geckos company)
• Experienced local tour guide, trekking staff and porters, first-aid kit, transportation, twin-share accommodation.
• International flights, arrival and departure transfers, airport/departure taxes, visas, pre or post tour accommodation, all other meals, optional tours sightseeing or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, fully comprehensive travel insurance (obligatory on all trips and must include helicopter evacuation and repatriation), tips, items of a personal nature, laundry, cost of showers on trek (if available) and flights unless specified.